Built smart from the ground up.
Element first hit the map in 2008. Today with eleven hotels consistently ranked by our guests as among Starwood’s best hotels, Element is poised for strong growth with its first property outside North America opening in early 2014. Element is compelling for longer stay and overnight travelers alike with nothing else like it in the marketplace. Element has pioneered smart, eco-friendly, sustainable design and transformed the extended-stay space without compromising the guest experience.
Natural light. Open spaces. Healthy options. Inspired by Westin, Element provides guests with space to live their lives. From spacious guestrooms featuring fully-equipped kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms and the Heavenly Bed to sustainable design and eco-friendly practices, we’ve built a smarter, better place to stay. Element is grounded by SMART thinking, a natural sense of BALANCE and an optimistic energy brought to life through SAVVY design.
President, Medical Hospitality Group
Principal, Sava Group
President & Ceo, Lapour Partners
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Return to Montana with the Launch of Its Eco-Wise Element Brand in Bozeman
- Starwood Hotels’ Eco-Wise Element Brand Unveils Plans for Third Hotel in Florida
- Starwood Hotels’ Eco-Wise Element Brand to Break Ground in Doral, Florida
- Starwood Hotels’ Eco-Wise Element Brand Set to Launch in Fargo, North Dakota
- Element Hotels Announces Exclusive Nakedwines.com Promotion
- Element Goes Global: Opening of Element Vaughan Southwest Marks International Debut for Leading Hotel Brand
- Starwood Hotels Completes Sale of Aloft and Element Lexington
- The Power of Pedaling: Element Hotels Installs Pedal-Powered Charging Stations in Fitness Centers Brand-wide
- Sunny Outlook for Starwood’s Specialty Select Brand Group Includes Fast-Paced Global Growth, New Markets Worldwide
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Open First Element Hotel in Europe
- Element Hotels Gets Your Wheels Turning With "I Pledge to Pedal" Facebook Sweepstakes
- How About a Pair of Aviators with That Room?
- Game-Changing Brands in Starwood's Mid-Market Specialty Select Group Look Ahead to Fast-Paced Global Growth, New Markets
- Starwood Hotels' Eco-Wise Element Brand to Deliver Fresh, New Option in Greater Newark
- Starwood Hotels & Resortsâ Element Hotels Brand to Launch Bike Charging Stations, Enabling Guests to Power Personal Electronic Devices as They Pedal
- Something New under the Sun: Starwood Hotels & Resortsâ Element Brand Makes South Florida Debut
- Propelled by Top Rankings from Travelers, Starwood's Specialty Select Group Continues Fast-Paced Worldwide Expansion
- Starwood Fuels Summer Travel, Offering $40 Gas Card for Every Two-Night Stay at Aloft, Element, or Four Points by Sheraton
- Town Square in Times Square As Element Partners with Family-Owned Holton Farms To Bring Fresh, Seasonal Produce to NYC Guests and Neighbors
- Starwood Invites SPG Members to "Stay Three, Getaway Free"
- Element Hotels, Starwood's Green Trailblazer, to Make Canadian Debut with Greater Vancouver Opening
- Omaha Goes "Eco-Chic" as Green Trailblazer Element Opens First Hotel in Midwest
- Three Stays at Aloft or Element Hotels Earn Travelers a Free Night
- Colorado Gets Second Leed-Certified Hotel as Element Denver Park Meadows Earns Coveted "Silver" Designation from USGBC
- Earning Coveted "Silver" Designation, Element Houston Vintage Park Becomes Texas' First LEED-Certified Hotel
- Momentum Continues for Starwood's Select Service Group as Aloft, Element, and Four Points by Sheraton Brands Take Fast Track for Expansion in U.S. and Worldwide
- Element Debuts in New Jersey
- In an Industry First, All Element Hotels to Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Guests Get Busy in the Kitchen at Element Hotels with Nintendo DS and Personal Trainer: Cooking
- Element Continues Westward Expansion, Opening Its Sixth Hotel