Built smart from the ground up.
Inspired by Westin, Element is the first hotel brand to mandate that hotels seek accreditation with the global standards of high-performance eco-sustainable buildings. Guests stopping by for a few days or a few weeks discover a fresh and energizing extended stay experience. Highlights of every visit include spacious guestrooms with fully equipped kitchens, spa-like bathrooms and the celebrated Heavenly® Bed. The atmosphere is modern, sociable, alive... from healthy A.M. snacking to evenings by the patio BBQ.
Fortunately, being environmentally friendly from the ground up also respects the bottom line. Starwood's design teams streamline certification and incorporate cost-effective eco-friendly materials in construction, furnishings and energy conservation. Bright thinking backed by the global sales and marketing network of Starwood has broad appeal. New Element properties are expected to open from Miami to the Middle East.
President, Medical Hospitality Group
Principal, Sava Group
- Starwood Hotels Completes Sale of Aloft and Element Lexington
- The Power of Pedaling: Element Hotels Installs Pedal-Powered Charging Stations in Fitness Centers Brand-wide
- Sunny Outlook for Starwood’s Specialty Select Brand Group Includes Fast-Paced Global Growth, New Markets Worldwide
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Open First Element Hotel in Europe
- Element Hotels Gets Your Wheels Turning With "I Pledge to Pedal" Facebook Sweepstakes
- How About a Pair of Aviators with That Room?
- Game-Changing Brands in Starwood's Mid-Market Specialty Select Group Look Ahead to Fast-Paced Global Growth, New Markets
- Starwood Hotels' Eco-Wise Element Brand to Deliver Fresh, New Option in Greater Newark
- Starwood Hotels & Resortsâ Element Hotels Brand to Launch Bike Charging Stations, Enabling Guests to Power Personal Electronic Devices as They Pedal
- Something New under the Sun: Starwood Hotels & Resortsâ Element Brand Makes South Florida Debut
- Propelled by Top Rankings from Travelers, Starwood's Specialty Select Group Continues Fast-Paced Worldwide Expansion
- Starwood Fuels Summer Travel, Offering $40 Gas Card for Every Two-Night Stay at Aloft, Element, or Four Points by Sheraton
- Town Square in Times Square As Element Partners with Family-Owned Holton Farms To Bring Fresh, Seasonal Produce to NYC Guests and Neighbors
- Starwood Invites SPG Members to "Stay Three, Getaway Free"
- Element Hotels, Starwood's Green Trailblazer, to Make Canadian Debut with Greater Vancouver Opening
- Omaha Goes "Eco-Chic" as Green Trailblazer Element Opens First Hotel in Midwest
- Three Stays at Aloft or Element Hotels Earn Travelers a Free Night
- Colorado Gets Second Leed-Certified Hotel as Element Denver Park Meadows Earns Coveted "Silver" Designation from USGBC
- Earning Coveted "Silver" Designation, Element Houston Vintage Park Becomes Texas' First LEED-Certified Hotel
- Momentum Continues for Starwood's Select Service Group as Aloft, Element, and Four Points by Sheraton Brands Take Fast Track for Expansion in U.S. and Worldwide
- Element Debuts in New Jersey
- In an Industry First, All Element Hotels to Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Guests Get Busy in the Kitchen at Element Hotels with Nintendo DS and Personal Trainer: Cooking
- Element Continues Westward Expansion, Opening Its Sixth Hotel