A new perspective.
Welcoming guests in over 40 countries with the flair of its European heritage, Le Méridien is poised for expansive growth in primary cities and resorts around the globe. Targeting creative minds through timeless chic design enriched by contemporary art, and original dining experiences -- delivered with a European passion for service excellence -- Le Méridien is a compellingly original brand.
A new era started for Le Méridien in 2005 when the brand was acquired by Starwood. After being fully integrated into Starwood's centralized distribution systems and completely repositioned to become a leading contemporary lifestyle brand, Le Méridien's RevPAR excelled. Today, Le Méridien has an international portfolio of nearly 100 hotels. Starwood's proven track record of growing lifestyle brands, backed by the solid foundation of Starwood Centralized Services and marketing acumen, make Le Méridien a prime development opportunity.
More than three decades after its premiere in 1972, Le Méridien has never felt more vibrant, with a great new perspective for the future.
Chairman and CEO, HEI Hotels and Resorts
Chief Manager, RWB Development
Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Chesapeake Lodging Trust
- Le Meridien Announces Comprehensive Renovation Strategy for Middle East and Africa Portfolio
- Le Meridien to Debut in Chicago Metropolitan Area with the Signing of Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Open 10 New Hotels in Africa over the Next Three Years
- Le Méridien and Air France Present A Photographer’s Journey: A Discovery of Details from Takeoff to Turndown
- Le Meridien to Debut in Bangladesh with the Signing of Le Meridien Dhaka
- Starwood Debuts Le Meridien in Algeria with the New Le Meridien Oran Hotel & Convention Centre
- illy Launches First Ever Co-Curated Art Collection Cup with Le Meridien
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Open 40 New Hotels in the Middle East and North Africa in the Next Five Years
- Starwood Debuts Le Meridien in Turkey with the New Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler
- Le Meridien Announces Turkish Artists :mentalKLINIK As the Newest Members of the LM100 Family
- Le Méridien Celebrates a New Era with the Unveiling of Its 100th Hotel, Le Méridien Coimbatore in India
- Le Méridien Returns to Koh Samui Island with the Opening of Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa
- Le Méridien Unveils Innovative Lobby Concept â Le Méridien Hub
- Starwood Invites SPG Members to "Stay Three, Getaway Free"
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts Continues Expansion in Greater China with Grand Opening of Le Méridien Taipei
- Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts Continues North American Expansion with May 2010 Grand Opening Today in City Center Philadelphia
- Le Meridien Expands in North America Adding Minneapolis' Award-Winning Chambers Hotel
- Le Meridien, a European Rooted Hotel Brand, Expands Its International Presence with Its First Hotel in Central America, Le Meridien Panama
- Le Meridien Doubles Its Footprint in Thailand